Skip to content
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow.
- Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Qualifications : First class in B.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Organic Chemistry/ General Chemistry.
- Duration of Engagement : One year (on contract basis) and extendable based on the performance of the candidate and availability of the project fund.
- Desirable Experience : The candidate must have a valid GATE/NET/CSIR-JRF/UGC JRF. The candidate should have ability to synthesize and characterize organic molecules.
- Monthly pay : Rs. 31,000/- (Rupees thirty one thousand only) per month (consolidated)