Junior Research Fellow – Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Junior Research Fellow – Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Thiruvananthapuram
- Organization Name : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
- Post : Junior Research Fellow
- Qualifications : (a) First class Master’s Degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry. (b) Minimum 1 year experience in P.Falciparum culture.
- Location : Thiruvananthapuram
- Desirable Qualifications : Candidate who have qualified National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/ or National Level Examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions viz., DBT-Biotechnology Eligibility Test/ Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JBEEBILS)/ ICMR Entrance Exam/ Approved DST Inspire Fellowship etc are preferred.
- Emolument : ₹ 31,000/- + 16% HRA per month
- Duration : 3 years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier
- Age Limit : Below 30 years (Age relaxation applicable)
How to Apply:
- Selection Process : Interview
- Last Date : 22/05/2021