Technical Consultant – Gender Park Calicut
- Category : Gender Equality
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Location : Calicut
- Education : Master’s degree in social sciences, women’s rights, international studies, gender and development, law or any other related discipline.
- Experience :
- 8 years of professional experience, preferably with the government or civil society sector on promoting women’s social entrepreneurship;
- Substantial and demonstrated understanding/experience of working with gender data and data systems.
- Experience of Government functioning;
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) required and advance knowledge of spread sheet and database packages desirable.
- Languages : Fluency in English and Hindi. Fluency and working knowledge of Malayalam is preferred.
- Starting Date : 01/07/2021
How to Apply:
- Mode of Application : Online
- Selection Process : Written Test + Interview
- Last Date : 05/06/2021